Drake's Sprite Commercial

Drake's Sprite "Spark" Commercial from nation on Vimeo.

So, enjoy this 30 second version of the Drake Sprite Commercial because it's one of the funniest things I've seen.
I guess the real reason I like it is because it reminds me of the Best I Ever Had video where Drake is yelling "YOU TAKE THAT D! TAKE THAT D!" and it's sarcastic, innuendo, double-meaning, that kinda funny. This is pretty serious, so I couldn't help but laugh. =)
You can see the OVO crew chillin' in it. It's intense...
*All to the beat of Forever*
40's like what's up Drake why aren't you feelin' the beat.
Drake's like dag man, I just need some Sprite haha.
That's the basic feel of it. It's cool, good job Drake lol.
ROBODRAKE!!!!!

Also, take a look at the Behind the Scenes:

0 comments:

Post a Comment